Online Alcohol Class
Nebraska Minor in Possession Laws
Online Alcohol Class offers the most comprehensive online MIP course available in Nebraska. We offer Level 1 (8 hour), Level 2 (16 hour), and Level 3 (24 hour) web-based Minor in Possession and Minor in Consumption Courses.
Often students call our offices to inquire about the MIP laws in Nebraska. As a courtesy, we've compiled the laws from every U.S. state and listed them below.
Please note that the Nebraska minor in possession laws displayed on this page are meant to assist help you to learn about your local Nebraska laws. While we have tried to show the most up-to-date version of Nebraska MIP laws, but we do not guarantee its accuracy. This page is not a substitute for legal advice from a lawyer. It is in your best interest that you find an appropriate attorney for more information about Nebraska minor in possession laws.
- 8 Hour (Level 1) Minor in Possession Class — $149.00 — Register Now
- 12 Hour Minor in Possession Class — $199.00 — Register Now
- 16 Hour (Level 2) Minor in Possession Class — $249.00 — Register Now
- 24 Hour (Level 3) Minor in Possession Class — $319.00 — Register Now
Nebraska Minor In Possession Laws
Nebraska Underage Possession of Alcohol
Possession is prohibited WITH THE FOLLOWING EXCEPTION(S):
- Parent/guardian's home
Notes: Nebraska makes an exception for persons who are at least sixteen years old to carry alcohol from licensed establishments when they are accompanied by any person who is not a minor.
Nebraska Underage Consumption of Alcohol
Consumption is prohibited WITH THE FOLLOWING EXCEPTION(S):
- Parent/guardian's home
Nebraska Internal Possession by Minors
Internal possession is not explicitly prohibited.
Notes: Although Nebraska does not prohibit Internal Possession as defined by APIS, beginning on April 4, 2001, it has statutory provisions that state that "...no minor may...consume, or have in his or her possession or physical control any alcoholic liquor..." and that "[c]onsume means knowingly and intentionally drinking or otherwise ingesting alcoholic liquor." Neb. Rev. St. §§ 53-103, 53-180.02.
Nebraska Underage Purchase of Alcohol
Purchase is prohibited, but youth MAY PURCHASE for law enforcement purposes.
Furnishing Alcohol to Minors in Nebraska
Furnishing is prohibited with NO EXCEPTIONS.
Minimum Ages for On-Premises Servers and Bartenders in Nebraska
Beer: 19 for both servers and bartenders
Wine: 19 for both servers and bartenders
Spirits: 19 for both servers and bartenders
Minimum Ages for Off-Premises Alcohol Sellers in Nebraska
False Identification for Obtaining Alcohol in Nebraska
Provision(s) targeting minors:
- Use of a false ID to obtain alcohol is a criminal offense
- No driver's license suspension procedure
Provision(s) targeting suppliers:
- It is a criminal offense to manufacture or distribute a false ID
Provision(s) targeting retailers:
- Licenses for drivers under age 21 are easily distinguishable from those for drivers age 21 and older
- Specific affirmative defense - the retailer inspected the false ID and came to a reasonable conclusion based on its appearance that it was valid
Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) Limits and Underage Operators of Noncommercial Motor Vehicles in Nebraska
BAC limit: 0.02 - a BAC level above the limit is per se (conclusive) evidence of a violation.
Applies to drivers under age 21.
Nebraska Retail Sales: Keg Registration
Keg definition: five or more gallons
- Possessing an unregistered, unlabeled keg - max. fine/jail: $500 or 3 months
- Destroying the label on a keg - max. fine/jail: $500 or 3 months
Purchaser information collected:
- Purchaser's name and address
- Verified by a government-issued ID
Warning information to purchaser: passive - no purchaser action required
Deposit: not required
Provisions do not specifically address disposable kegs
Nebraska Underage Driving Privileges: Use/Lose
No use/lose law.
Prohibitions Against Hosting Underage Drinking Parties in Nebraska
No State-imposed liability for hosting underage drinking parties.
You might also be interested in:
Nebraska Minor in Possession Class
- Completely Online Class
- Nationwide Acceptance
- Available 7 Days a Week
- Free Completion Certificate
- Superior Customer Support
- Shipping to Nebraska at No Cost
- Immediate Access
- Free Enrollment Verification
- Written and Created by Professionals
- Money Back Guaranteed
Your registration with Online Alcohol Class will be processed using our secure credit card processing service. Our site is certified PCI Compliant by McAfee.