Online Alcohol Class
Kentucky Minor in Possession Laws
Online Alcohol Class offers the most comprehensive online Minor in Possession classes available in Kentucky. We offer Level 1 (8 hour), Level 2 (16 hour), and Level 3 (24 hour) online Minor in Possession and Minor in Consumption Classes.
Often students call our offices to ask about the MIP laws in Kentucky. As a courtesy, we've compiled the laws from every state and listed them below.
Please note that the Kentucky MIP laws displayed below are meant to assist help you to understand your local Kentucky laws. While we have tried to show the most up-to-date version of Kentucky minor in possession laws, but we cannot guarantee its accuracy. This information is not a substitute for legal advice from a lawyer. It is in your best interest that you find an appropriate lawyer for more information about Kentucky minor in possession laws.
- 8 Hour (Level 1) Minor in Possession Class — $149.00 — Register Now
- 12 Hour Minor in Possession Class — $199.00 — Register Now
- 16 Hour (Level 2) Minor in Possession Class — $249.00 — Register Now
- 24 Hour (Level 3) Minor in Possession Class — $319.00 — Register Now
Kentucky Minor In Possession Laws
Kentucky Underage Possession of Alcohol
Possession is prohibited with NO EXCEPTIONS.
Kentucky Underage Consumption of Alcohol
Consumption is not explicitly prohibited.
Kentucky Internal Possession by Minors
Internal possession is not explicitly prohibited.
Kentucky Underage Purchase of Alcohol
Purchase is prohibited and there is NO ALLOWANCE for youth purchase for law enforcement purposes.
Furnishing Alcohol to Minors in Kentucky
Furnishing is prohibited WITH THE FOLLOWING EXCEPTION(S):
Minimum Ages for On-Premises Servers and Bartenders in Kentucky
Beer: 20 for both servers and bartenders
Wine: 20 for both servers and bartenders
Spirits: 20 for both servers and bartenders
Minimum Ages for Off-Premises Sellers of Alcohol in Kentucky
Condition(s) that must be met in order for an underage person to sell alcoholic beverages:
- Manager/supervisor is present
Notes: Although 20 years of age is the minimum age requirement to sell alcoholic beverages at both off-sale and on-sale establishments, 18-year-olds may stock, arrange displays, accept payment for, and sack malt beverages by the package, under the supervision of a person 20 years of age or older.
False Identification for Obtaining Alcohol in Kentucky
Provision(s) targeting minors:
- Use of a false ID to obtain alcohol is a criminal offense.
- Penalty may include driver's license suspension through a judicial procedure.
Provision(s) targeting retailers:
- Licenses for drivers under age 21 are easily distinguishable from those for drivers age 21 and older.
- Specific affirmative defense - the retailer inspected the false ID and came to a reasonable conclusion based on its appearance that it was valid.
Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) Limits and Underage Operators of Noncommercial Motor Vehicles in Kentucky
BAC limit: 0.02 - a BAC level above the limit is per se (conclusive) evidence of a violation.
Applies to drivers under age 21.
Kentucky Retail Sales: Keg Registration
Registration is not required.
Kentucky Underage Driving Privileges: Use/Lose
No use/lose law.
Prohibitions Against Hosting Underage Drinking Parties in Kentucky
No State-imposed liability for hosting underage drinking parties.
You might also be interested in:
Kentucky Minor in Possession Class
- Completely Online Class
- Nationwide Acceptance
- Available 7 Days a Week
- Free Completion Certificate
- Superior Customer Support
- Shipping to Kentucky at No Cost
- Immediate Access
- Free Enrollment Verification
- Written and Created by Professionals
- Money Back Guaranteed
Your registration with Online Alcohol Class will be processed using our secure credit card processing service. Our site is certified PCI Compliant by McAfee.